The Department of Conservation and Natural Resources is accepting proposals for the golf course operation by concession at Roland Cooper State Park.
Deadline - May 8th, 2017.
STATE OF ALABAMA
DEPARTMENT OF CONSERVATION AND NATURAL RESOURCES
NOTICE OF INVITATION FOR PROPOSAL
Notice is hereby given to all interested persons that the State of Alabama, Department of Conservation and Natural Resources, State Parks Division, will receive proposals at the time and date hereinafter specified, for Operation of Golf Course by concession contract at Roland Cooper State Park, City of Camden, Wilcox County, Alabama.
Proposals must be received no later than 12 noon Central Time on Monday, May 8, 2017.
Interested vendors may contact Kelly Ezell, District Superintendent, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (205) 620-2520 for more information.
SUBMISSION OF PROPOSALS:
Proposals must be RECEIVED no later than 12 pm (noon) on Monday, May 8, 2017. Proposals must be submitted to State Park Headquarters via e-mail attachment, regular mail, or overnight delivery TO:
Ms. Toni Hart, Directors Office
State Parks Division
Alabama Department of Conservation & Natural Resources
64 North Union Street, Room 538
Montgomery, AL 36130
- Concessionaire will provide all labor and equipment necessary to operate existing nine (9) hole golf course. The golf course has been closed since November 2015. All, or a portion of, the existing club house / pro shop is included if desired by the concessionaire.
- Concessionaire will be responsible for all utilities.
- Interested parties must contact Ms. Kelly Ezell for more information or to request a site visit. DO NOT CONTACT THE LOCAL PARK MANAGEMENT. Roland Cooper State Park, except the golf course, is managed by a third party concessionaire.
- Proposal must include details regarding hours of operation, green fees, and all other applicable rates.
- Concessionaire will be responsible for cleaning, maintenance, and repairs.
- Concessionaire and golf course guests must adhere to park’s current rules and regulations.
- Concessionaire must provide details of work/job/business experience related to operating golf courses.
- Concessionaire must be willing and able to provide certificate(s) of liability insurance coverage naming DCNR/State Parks as an insured.